HUMAN SOS VIRTUAL SUMMIT
Virtual Networking Opportunity With Industry Leaders
- Keynote Presentations
- Break Out Sessions
Second Annual Human Sustainability Organizational System SUMMIT
Free For The First 100 People
Help Us Create The #HumanSOS Movement
HumanSOS is an annual gathering for leaders that are desiring to learn how to lead their teams in a more humanly sustainable way. By mastering management in all stages of the employee cycle you will uncover your team and company potential.
You can kiss your turnover and productivity roadblocks goodbye. As you implement the lesson learned, you are going to become your people’s champion!
It’s not enough to say put the human back in HR, we have to help leaders do it!
Hunt for the best talent instead of gathering what is left over.
Get your candidates excited about the offer & about the chance to come work with you.
They fit without fitting them in, to create positive organizational synergy
Cultural alignment focused on both attitude and action of teams
Strength-based development that aligns skills to tasks
Helping the team member thrive beyond you four walls
- Keynote by our CEO – It’s Time For HumanSOS
- Panel Discussion – The State Of The State Of Talent
- 1st Presentation: Humans Are Not Check-boxes
- 2nd Presentation: Hunting Vs. Gathering Talent
- 3rd Presentation: Looking Beyond The Resume
- Keynote by Virginie Lemay-Vriesde-Diversity & Inclusion At Work
- Panel Discussion- Onboarding Your People
- 1st Presentation: Fitting A Square Peg In A Round Hole
- 2nd Presentation: Invest Upfront Or Pay More Later
- 3rd Presentation: Team Synergy Through Complementary Strengths
- Keynote By Kewin W. Ward- Developing For The Future
- Panel Discussion: Developing Employees Personally & Professionally
- 1st Presentation: Don’t Just Love ‘Em & Leave ‘Em
- 2nd Presentation: Fostering Entrepreneurial Spirit
- 3rd Presentation: Casting The United Vision
Conference Workshops For VIP Guests
- 1st Workshop: Agile Performance Management
- 2nd Workshop: Leading In Globalization With Diversity & Inclusion
- 3rd Workshop: Adjusting Your Leadership Style For Team Dynamics